TERMS & CONDITIONS
Following are the Terms & Conditions for participating in this Glorious Short Film Festival.
- Rising International Short Film Festival can use trailer/teaser/film poster/stills or BTS for promotional purpose (but do not release, under any form or circumstances, the full film).
- Entry fees is non-refundable unless they are covered by the submission protection option, according to the Filmfreeway terms.
- The submitter owns all the rights to the film.
- The submitter cannot withdraw the submission after the official selection announcement.
- Last date for submission of form is given on the Website (Please refer website for updates).
- Certificates will be given to all the participants.
- No banner registration or censor certificate required.
- Top 200 short films will be selected for final screening in 3 Days.
- The decision of the Jury will be final nobody should ask about the short film not eligible for the final round of the festival.
- Names of Jury Members won’t be disclosed until festival starts to avoid corruption & bribery.
- Producer is fully responsible to get no objection certificate from whoever own the rights of the short film on their Letter Head.
- You should not take any legal action against the jury members & organizers.
- Form to be filled online along with the google drive link or any other link to your short film.
- You can Submit multiple Films.
- Registration Fee is mentioned on this website as well as the Proposal which is Non-Refundable in any case.